The season of the Champions League has come to an end, and now the main contenders for the title are the teams that have already played in the tournament. The main intrigue of the tournament is the fight for the coveted places in the Champions’ League zone.
The last rounds of the competition have shown that the level of the teams has increased significantly. The gap between the teams in the standings is now about 2 points, which means that the fight is not over yet.
However, the main intrigue is the fact that the teams are not yet at the same level. Real Madrid has a good game, but it is not enough for it to win the coveted Champions”s League”. The team is still far from the level that it was in the 1990”, when it won the tournament for the first time in its history.
In the last rounds, the team has not been able to show its maximum, which is why it is considered as a candidate for the Champions league zone. The following teams can be called as competitors for the place in the zone:
* Atletico Madrid.
The team of Diego Simeone has already shown that it is capable of winning the Champions “s” cup, but the current season is not going to be easy for the team. The current campaign of the team will be remembered for the fact of the lack of motivation, which has led to the fact the team missed a lot of goals.
This is why the team is considered a candidate to be kicked out of the zone. However, the fans of the club are not going crazy about the fact, because the team still has a lot to show.
As for the main favorites of the season, they are:
1. Liverpool. The club has a very good lineup, which can be seen from the results of the last season. The Reds have already won the Champions cup, and they are ready to do their best in the next season.
2. Barcelona. The Catalans are the main favorite of the current tournament. They have a good lineup and are able to surprise the fans.
3. Manchester City. The Citizens have a very strong lineup, and this is the reason why they are considered as one of the main competitors of the Liverpool.
4. Manchester United. The Red Devils have a strong lineup and a good coach.
5. Tottenham Hotspur. The Spurs have a great lineup, but they are not able to demonstrate their maximum.
6. Arsenal. The Gunners have a really good lineup.
7. Valencia. The Meringues have a cool lineup, too.
8. PSG. The Parisians have a nice lineup, as well as a good experience in the international arena.
9. Real. The Royal club has an excellent lineup and is able to win all the tournaments it takes part in.
All the results on the website of sports statistics, which will allow you to always keep abreast of the latest news.
Live scores of the matches of the Spanish championship
The start of the new season of La Liga has already been marked by a lot, which the fans can see on the sports statistics website. The championship is entering the final stage, and the struggle for the champion title is already in full swing.
At the moment, the top three teams are Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico. The last time these teams met was in May, when Atletico won with a score of 3:0.
It is worth noting that the team of Ronaldo has a great start of this season, too, and it is already showing its maximum. The Portuguese has already scored 4 goals in his first 5 matches, and he is not stopping.
Barcelona is the main contender for the victory in the championship, and its main competitors are: Real, Valencia and PSG.
Both Real and Barcelona have a lot in common, so it is easy to find out the results from the team’s matches. The Spanish championship is a very interesting tournament, because it has a huge number of matches, which are held every weekend.
You can always find the live scores of all the matches on the site of sports results. Here, you will find only reliable information, which you can always use to learn more about the current events.
Current situation of the fight between Barcelona and Real Madrid
The fight for gold medals in the Spanish Championship is already entering the last stages, and in the last few rounds, it has already become clear that the main fight for victory is between the Catalans and the Meringos.
Real Madrid has already won a lot this season. In the first rounds, they were able to take advantage of the mistakes of the Catalonians, and that is why they won.
But the team needs to show more than just one victory in a row, otherwise it will be very difficult to get into the Champions club zone. In order to do this, the Mers will have to do a good job in the remaining rounds.
If the team manages to win at least one match in a day, then it will enter the zone of the best teams.